perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] 3.4 Automation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] 3.4 Automation

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Trey Dockendorf <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] 3.4 Automation
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 21:39:05 -0400

Hey Trey;

This is great start. I am going to start compiling the information we
receive here:

http://www.perfsonar.net/deploy/automated-management

If anyone else has info for the tools Trey mentioned, or others that are
listed on the page, and they wouldn't mind sharing, please let me know onlist
or privately.

Thanks;

-jason

On Oct 7, 2014, at 2:03 PM, Trey Dockendorf