perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Wait for 3.4 before setting up isolated network bandwidth tests?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Wait for 3.4 before setting up isolated network bandwidth tests?

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: "Nickless, Bill" <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Brian Tierney <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Wait for 3.4 before setting up isolated network bandwidth tests?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:40:47 -0400

Bill,

As Brian mentioned the release is scheduled at just over a week away, so unless you have a pressing need in the next week or two I would probably wait until then just to avoid having to go through any upgrade or migration process. That being said there is a migration and upgrade process as part of this release so it's not like you're boxed in if you do choose to deploy 3.3 today.

Thanks,
-Dan