perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Results of Regular Testing One-Way Latency aren't appearing

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Results of Regular Testing One-Way Latency aren't appearing

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Luís Felipe <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Results of Regular Testing One-Way Latency aren't appearing
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:36:27 -0400

Hi Luis,

Sorry for the delay. As far as I can tell you MA is fine but your tests are
not completing. Can you try running owping from the command-line to some of
the hosts in the Inactive test list? For example:

owping perfsonar.if.ufrj.br

Have there been any networking or firewall changes in that last three weeks
that could explain this? I am unable to run owping to any of your hosts from
an ESnet host and not sure if that's expected.

On Sep 15, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Luís Felipe