perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP tables too big

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP tables too big

  • From: Raphael Dourado <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP tables too big
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:39:30 -0300

Thanks Andrew!

Best,

Raphael Augusto Dourado.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Andrew Lake <> wrote:
Hi,

You can clear out all but the last 30 days of OWAMP data with the command below:

sudo /opt/perfsonar_ps/perfsonarbuoy_ma/bin/clean_pSB_db.pl --dbtype=owamp --maxdays=30 \
--owmesh-dir=/opt/perfsonar_ps/perfsonarbuoy_ma/etc/ --no-save-dumps

Change --maxdays=30 to delete more or less data. OWAMP data is inherently large as its storing multiple rows each minute of each test. 3.3 toolkit's should be deleting data older than 30 days automatically so if you are running the toolkit make sure you have the latest version.