perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Hostnames in Services Graphs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Hostnames in Services Graphs

  • From: Luís Felipe <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Hostnames in Services Graphs
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 17:06:03 -0300

Hi, everyone!

I would to know how I can see the hostnames (not the IPs) on the tables of the Services Graphs... I began accumulate some tests and I am having difficult in identify easily which the hosts of the tests just by the IPs. I saw in my database, but in the column addr the IP isn't there, but the hostname. Have I change other field in DB or some configuration file?

Thanks!
Luís Felipe.

  • [perfsonar-user] Hostnames in Services Graphs, Luís Felipe, 09/03/2014