perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Problem with deploying mesh config

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Problem with deploying mesh config

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: "Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[ARTS]" <>
  • Cc: Roderick Mooi <>, Kevin Draai <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Problem with deploying mesh config
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:20:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey George,

Looking at the output, it looks pretty much identical to the issue roderick
is having. Would you be able to send the .json mesh config file, and let me
know the IP(s) of the working host, and the failing host. Also, if you could
try the 3.4 meshconfig RPM update, that would be helpful as well.

Cheers,
Aaron

On Jul 29, 2014, at 10:12 AM, Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[ARTS]