perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR BUOY MA Stopped Unexpectedly

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR BUOY MA Stopped Unexpectedly

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Luís Felipe <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR BUOY MA Stopped Unexpectedly
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:36:45 -0400

Hi,

You don't have an extrernal_address set. This value is automatically detected
at boot time. You can reboot the host or try running
"/etc/init.d/discover_external_address restart" and then restarting the MA to
see if that helps. It it does not, can you send the contents of
/var/log/perfsonar/discover_external_address.log?

On Jul 28, 2014, at 1:00 PM, Luís Felipe