perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Clearing host test data from PS node

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Clearing host test data from PS node

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Pol Llovet <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Clearing host test data from PS node
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:47:43 -0400

Hi,

We have a script that can help with that. See
http://psps.perfsonar.net/toolkit/FAQs.html#Q60 for examples. The examples
will mysql dump the old data to files and then delete it from the database.
If you don't care about saving dumps of the data you can drop the
--mysqldump-opts and --dumpdir options, and replace them with --no-save-dumps
See the --help of that script for a full listing of options.

On Jul 24, 2014, at 5:46 PM, Pol Llovet