perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Apache: Upgrade to version 2.4.9

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Apache: Upgrade to version 2.4.9

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Luís Felipe <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Apache: Upgrade to version 2.4.9
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:25:31 -0400

Hi Luis;

Since this is an unsupported operation, its hard to say if things will work
or not. As long as the new apache instance respects the old locations of
content and configuration files, things may work fine. In particular the
toolkit uses mod_auth_shadow for some of the management of users and content.
If the new apache has locations that are drastically different than the
current version of apache (2.2.15), things may fail.

If you are successful, please share any notes on the process with the list,
and we can be sure they are posted somewhere for others who wish to do this.

Good luck;

-jason

On Jun 25, 2014, at 2:43 PM, Luís Felipe