perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR on SLC6

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR on SLC6

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR on SLC6
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:17:54 -0400

Hi,

The closest thing we have are these for pure RPM installations:
http://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/wiki/Level1and2Install

We really only officially support CentOS so while other RedHat flavors should
work in theory, it hasn't been widely tested. The above will not give you any
of the toolkit GUIs but should help you get the core services related to
running bwctl and owamp tests going.

On Apr 23, 2014, at 9:01 AM,