perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] bwctl "Service Graphs" bar graph

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] bwctl "Service Graphs" bar graph

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Kathy Benninger <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] bwctl "Service Graphs" bar graph
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:03:54 -0400

Hi,

It is by design. They required an external google javascript library that
prevented all the graphs from loading for some users that had perfSONAR hosts
without full Internet connectivity. That was the main driver, also the
strange source-dest semantics of our current graphs made them a bit
confusing.

On Apr 17, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Kathy Benninger