perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Dashboard Maddash isn't working

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Dashboard Maddash isn't working

  • From: Luís Felipe <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Dashboard Maddash isn't working
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:30:15 -0300

Hi, everyone!

I configured my maddash.yaml and so I started the service maddash-server. In the web-interface what appears is only the title of the page "My perfSONAR Dashboard" and one circle indicating that the page is in loading stage, but this stage doesn't finish. I restarted the service at the command line, but I saw that by the command: "/etc/init.d/maddash-server status" the service didn't start yet. What is happening?

The maddash.yaml is attached.

Thanks,
Luís Felipe