perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Question on perfSONAR webUI page access through https

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Question on perfSONAR webUI page access through https

  • From: Jianan Wang <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Question on perfSONAR webUI page access through https
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:19:44 -0400

Hi all,

I have a question on having secure protection towards perfSONAR webUI pages. We setup a shib in front of our perfSONAR webUI, but found that some of the pages like "Throughput" and "One-Way Latency" in "Service Graphs" are not accessible because the https does not support referer in the request header. I just wonder if anyone has suggestions on this other than simply use http to access the page.

Thanks.

--
Jianan Wang
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Duke University