perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] pS-Performance Toolkit 3.3.1 ISO

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] pS-Performance Toolkit 3.3.1 ISO

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] pS-Performance Toolkit 3.3.1 ISO
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:57:39 -0400 (EDT)

Was hoping to get some assistance with the ISO. From what I understand it is
a bootable install copy that I should be able to run by booting form the
CD/DVD Drive. However, that is not the case, after I burn the ISO to a disk
it appears to not be a bootable disk. Is there something that I am missing?
Suggestions? Thoughts?

Charlie