perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR with latest version of NDT

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR with latest version of NDT

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Joseph Bernard <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR with latest version of NDT
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:53:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Joseph,

Sometimes the web browser, or java installation likes to cache .jar files. I ran into that just now when verifying. Using the old -rc Applet, I got the negative numbers, but using the -rc4 Applet, I got correct values. Try clearing out the browser cache, or the java cache (though I dunno how to do the latter in a general manner…)

Cheers,
Aaron