perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] pS-PT 3.2.2 to 3.3 upgrade disk and network configuration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] pS-PT 3.2.2 to 3.3 upgrade disk and network configuration

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Kathy Benninger <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] pS-PT 3.2.2 to 3.3 upgrade disk and network configuration
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:33:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Kathy,

Unfortunately, yes. RedHat has started to decrease the kickstart
functionality a bit, and the most noticeable thing now has been the disk
partitioning, or lack thereof. That said, how RedHat decide to partition
things? Everything on one of the RAID-1 disks?

Cheers,
Aaron

On Aug 16, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Kathy Benninger