perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] New web100 Kernel available

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] New web100 Kernel available

  • From: Nils Jacobson <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] New web100 Kernel available
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:16:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

New web100 kernel packages are now available for netinstall users of the perfSONAR-PS toolkit. You may run 'yum update' to grab the new kernel. You should restart your host after the upgrade completes. Full details on this particular patch can be found in the previous email.

Note this is just a kernel upgrade and the other perfSONAR-PS packages have NOT been updated.  As we often do with incremental kernel updates, we will not be providing a new LiveCD for this particular update. Please let us know if you have any questions or issues.

Thank you,
pS
-PS team
Thank you,

Nils Jacobson
Network Software Programmer
Internet2
1000 Oakbrook Drive
Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Office: (734) 352-7033
Fax: (734) 913-4255

  • [perfsonar-user] New web100 Kernel available, Nils Jacobson, 01/29/2013