perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Error generating OWAMP graphs and checking older measurements

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Error generating OWAMP graphs and checking older measurements

  • From: Nils Jacobson <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Error generating OWAMP graphs and checking older measurements
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:06:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Pedro,

This is a known issue in the owamp graphs. When a user tries to retrieve graphs for duration longer than 2-3 days, then the cgi times out and throws an "Internal Server Error".

Try using the arrows provided near the bottom of the graphs. Another way is to copy the url in a new window and modify the sTime and eTime parameters. (Please note that sTime and eTime are unix timestamps).

Thank you,

Nils Jacobson, Network Software Programmer
Internet2
1000 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
office +1-734-352-7033 fax: +1-734-913-4255

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook