perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Q: Creating Summary Pages

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Q: Creating Summary Pages

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: David Mitchell <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Q: Creating Summary Pages
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:16:37 -0400

Hi David,

The existing toolkit doesn't have much that easily pulls data from multiple
servers.We are putting the finishing touches on packaging a "dashboard" that
does something like you describe. An example for ESnet can be found here:
http://ps-dashboard.es.net/. You can click on the boxes to see individual
graphs. We are making some tweaks to the GUI but plan to make it available as
an RPM in the coming weeks. USATLAS also has something similar they've
developed. I can send you a pointer to the RPM when its ready.