perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] LS configuration questions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] LS configuration questions

  • From: Herbert Monteiro <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] LS configuration questions
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:14:16 -0300

Hi,

we are testing a new Command Line MP register in our hLS 3.2.1 (our
old CLMP doesn't registered the eventTypes tools queried by
perfAdmin). But the hLS began to stop unexpectedly after a while. So
we decide to configure the hLS to restart every two hours. Now the
registers are ok but the perfAdmin doesn`t show the tools.

I think in some possibilities?:

* The restart time is very short for the summarization in the gLS;
* The hLS summarization in the gLS doesn't contain the eventtype;
* There is some problem with hLS summarization.

Regards

Herbert Monteiro Souza
Brasil - Bahia - Salvador
IFBA - Brazilian Federal Institue of Education, Science and Technology
Brasil - Bahia - Santo Amaro
RNP - Computing and Networking Research Group