perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Deploying perfSONAR-PS Lookup Service

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Deploying perfSONAR-PS Lookup Service

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Deploying perfSONAR-PS Lookup Service
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:16:48 +0200

W dniu 2012-05-11 15:04, Andrew Lake pisze:
Hi Szymon,

A couple things:

1. You need to do "yum install perl-perfSONAR_PS-LookupService" (no version
or .rpm suffix)

2. Its not going to work on CentOS 6.2. The lookup service requires dbxml and
right now there isn't a good el6 package for dbxml available. I'd recommend
using CentOS 5.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

Then I suggest to correct the installation guides as they are not correct or didn't say about the OS version.

Best regards,
--
Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl