perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] RE: [perf-node-users] perfSONAR-PS Toolkit 3.2.2 now available

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] RE: [perf-node-users] perfSONAR-PS Toolkit 3.2.2 now available

  • From: Amit <>
  • To: 'Andrew Lake' <>, , 'Performance Node Users' <>, 'perfsonar-ps-users' <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] RE: [perf-node-users] perfSONAR-PS Toolkit 3.2.2 now available
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:15:37 +0530

Hi Andrew,

I have updated my perfsonar using “yum update”. But after updation, NDT  and NPAD has stopped working.

Please find below logs for NDT test at server:

Web100srv (ver 3.6.4) process (1876) started Apr 23 12:33:49

Signal 15 received by process 1876

Signal 15 received by process 1876

Signal 17 received by process 1876

Signal 13 received by process 1876

Also find attached log for NPAD

--

Thanks & Regards

Amit Kumar

Scientific Officer

Operation and Routing Group

M/O Communication and IT, NIC A- Block, CGO Complex, New Delhi

Ph. 24305091