perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] VM platform recommendations?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] VM platform recommendations?

  • From: Juszczyk <>
  • To: Joseph Bernard <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] VM platform recommendations?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:48:07 +0100

Hi,

For installation testing and simple functionality testing I use VirtualBox (Perfsonar MDM services).

regards,
A.Juszczyk

On 20.02.2012 19:45, Joseph Bernard wrote:
I know it is not recommended to run PS-PS as a virtual machine, but I am trying to do different things with different network cards on the same box in the same subnet, and Linux doesn't seem to like that. Has anyone had good luck with network testing using a particular VM platform?

Thanks,
Joseph

Artur Juszczyk Network Research and Development

Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 42 http://www.man.poznan.pl