perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Error Message after IP Change

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Error Message after IP Change

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Andy Fleming <>
  • Cc: , Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Error Message after IP Change
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:24:53 -0500

Hey Andy,

Can you try going to that page, and then sending us the /var/log/perfsonar/web_admin/web_admin.log file?

Cheers,
Aaron

On Feb 15, 2012, at 5:50 PM, Andy Fleming wrote:

Folks, I'm hoping someone on this list might be able to help me out with the error message below.  We have an install of a few perfSONAR machines that were staged a while back, but just recently actually deployed.   Our network engerneir changed the IP Address we were going to use on me a couple of times since they were staged.  Anyone have any idea about it there is a simple way to resolve this error message?

Do I need to run the nptoolkit-configure.py script again?  I can't reload the ISO from scratch without driving hundreds of miles, but I could even remove all the perfsonar packages and re-install if it comes to that point.  (I'm hoping it something simple I can fix by editing a few config files.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions anyone might have.  -- Andy

Scheduled Tests Configuration Tool
Problem reading testing configuration: Problem reading perfSONAR-BUOY Configuration
The on-disk configuration has changed. Any changes you made have been lost.

The /etc/hosts file appears to have been modified. This may cause unexpected behavior by tools. Click here to correct the file.

--
Andy Fleming - RHCE
Sr Systems Administrator

Office: 785-856-9800 x 9806

KanREN
 - Advanced Network Solutions for the Research and Education Community

Winter 2012 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs, January 22-26
Hosted by the Louisiana Optical Network Intitiative (LONI)
http://events.internet2.edu/2012/jt-loni/index.cfm