perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Lookup Service problem on the nodes at FNAL

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Lookup Service problem on the nodes at FNAL

  • From: Darryl Wohlt <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Lookup Service problem on the nodes at FNAL
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:32:35 -0600

Hi everyone,

FNAL's two hosts, psonar1 and psonar2, are evidently not fetching data for the Global Service view since October 16 when we had a scheduled building power outage. On that day I did perform a shutdown on them prior to the building power down. After building power was restored, I manually powered them up. The Lookup Service has been running on both machines, but nothing's happening as you can see from the attachment.

Where can I look to investigate the problem?

Thanks,
Darryl Wohlt
Fermilab