perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Testing Lookup service

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Testing Lookup service

  • From: Hakan Calim <>
  • To:
  • Cc: WiN-Labor <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Testing Lookup service
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 11:32:39 +0200

Hi all,

Im testing the registration of my service on
http://ls.perfsonar.pionier.net.pl:8180/geant2-java-xml-ls/services/LookupService.
This isPIONIER hLS. I get a response with a success.ls.register. When I
start a request network:domain or network:node in perfSONARUIs Lookup
Service playgrund my service is not listed. I look for examples how to
get information from LS manually but I dont found any example. Are there
any request messages to get information from LS? Or a manual how the
get data from LS?

Regards,
Hakan

  • [perfsonar-user] Testing Lookup service, Hakan Calim, 05/20/2011