perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Release Announcement - pS Performance Toolkit 3.2

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Release Announcement - pS Performance Toolkit 3.2

  • From: Takatoshi Ikeda <>
  • To:
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Release Announcement - pS Performance Toolkit 3.2
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:43:43 +0900

Dear folks,

I tried to upgrade our perfSONAR-PS to v3.2 on the x86_64 machine.
However, RPMS for x86_64 is disappeared in the Internet2 repository.
Do you have a plan to release it for x86_64 based machine?
Should I upgrade from SRPMS ?

FYI
current URL of repository configured on my machine is below.
# cat /etc/yum.repos.d/mirrors-Internet2
http://software.internet2.edu/rpms/$ARCH/main/

-Takatoshi Ikeda, APAN-JP

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:30:45 -0400
Jason Zurawski