perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] librrd2 package

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] librrd2 package

  • From: Victor Saez <>
  • To: Piotr Pikusa <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] librrd2 package
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:37:22 +0200

Hello Piotr,

I'm still interested, so if you can tell me how to get the RC version, it would be great.

Kind regards and thanks a lot!

Víctor

2010/9/6 Piotr Pikusa <>
Victor Saez wrote:
Dear all,

I'm now trying to install the rrd ma, and I can't find the librrd2 package available for debian.

Do you know if the librrd2_1.2.15-0.3 on the rrd tool's webpage would work? I installed it some time ago, and I got the correct package, and now it's not available for download on debian's mirror.

By the way, has anyone checked if the librrd4 works with the MDM 3.2? I think I'll check that, just in case....

Kind regards!

--
Víctor
Hi Victor!

RRD MA included in MDM 3.2 has a dependency to rrdjtool which has a dependency to librrd2, so there is no possible way to install it on debian leny which doesn'have it in its package repository. This issue is now fixed in coming MDM 3.3, so RRD MA can be installed on this system. However MDM 3.3 has not been released yet so there is only release candidate version. If you are interested in it, please let mi know.

Regards
Piotr Pikusa

--
Víctor