perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] owamp and bwctl mp services

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] owamp and bwctl mp services

  • From: Hakan Calim <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] owamp and bwctl mp services
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:09:38 +0200

Hello,

Im Hakan responsible for the development of oppd (open PERL perfSONAR
daemon). At the moment I develop the services OWAMP MP and BWCTL MP.
Regarding this development my questions are:

1. Are tools in perfSONAR_pS toolkit availible for doing measurements
with NMWG request message and owamp or bwctl?
2. Are test hosts availible with this tools?
3. If this tools are availible, who is responsible for the developing of
this tools.
4. Where I can get NMWG Response message examples for bwctl and owamp?

Best regards,
Hakan Calim

--
Dipl.-Inf. Hakan Calim, DFN-Labor
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg

www.win-labor.dfn.de

  • [perfsonar-user] owamp and bwctl mp services, Hakan Calim, 08/24/2010