perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Cannot Schedule Throughput Test

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Cannot Schedule Throughput Test

  • From: "LaHann, David" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Cannot Schedule Throughput Test
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:35:05 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Every time I try and schedule a iperf throughput test, I receive an error at the top saying “Problem saving configuration: Couldn't save perfSONAR-BUOY configuration”. I have tried multiple machines and cannot get this function to work.

Thanks!

NewPage Corporation

David B. LaHann | Senior IA | I3 Certified | Microsoft Certified | Cisco Certified |Office: 715-422-3770 | Cell: 715-213-5848|

This electronic message contains information from NewPage Corporation or subsidiary companies,
which may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named. If you are not an intended recipient, be
aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify NewPage
immediately at .