perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR AS service

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR AS service

  • From: Łukasz Ogrodowczyk <>
  • To: "'Herbert Monteiro'" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR AS service
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:17:06 +0200

-----Original Message-----

[mailto:]
On Behalf Of Herbert Monteiro
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 8:47 PM
To: Łukasz Ogrodowczyk

Thanks again Łukasz,

Only to clarify...

In the AC scenario you use the perfSONAUI playground with a message
generated by the eduGained Test Tool.
- Yes

In the UbC scenario you use the SASL CA in the tab option of perfSONARUI
- Yes

And the CWEr scenario?
- I have not tested this profile yet. Do you have any experience with it?

Are you testing the AS 1.3 ?
- Yes

regards
Łukasz Ogrodowczyk