perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Development mailing list subcription

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Development mailing list subcription

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Elena Torroglosa García <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Development mailing list subcription
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:55:28 +0200

Elena Torroglosa García pisze:
Hello,

My name is Elena Torroglosa. I am working at the University of Murcia
(Spain), and recently, I have begun work on adapting the PerfSONAR's
software to interact with DAME project. I would like to access the
development mailing list and to the client and proyect source code.
Could anyone help me? Thank you very much.

Hi Elena,