perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] nptoolkit not saving ip info

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] nptoolkit not saving ip info

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: James Grace <>
  • Cc: , Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] nptoolkit not saving ip info
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 07:41:08 -0400

Hi James;

I am going to cross-post this to as this is an issue more related to the scope of that mailing list. You can join it here if you are not a member already:

https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/info/performance-node-users

By latest version, you are running 3.1.3? Could you send along the output of:

dmesg
lspci
ifconfig

We will see if there is anything the software can do to mitigate this, but if the OS itself is renaming the devices this may be a challenge.

Thanks;

-jason