perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonarUIv0.16: Log messages don't help finding error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonarUIv0.16: Log messages don't help finding error

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: "Niederberger, Ralph" <>
  • Cc: "''" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonarUIv0.16: Log messages don't help finding error
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:23:56 +0200

Szymon Trocha pisze:
Niederberger, Ralph pisze:
Hi all,
especially Szymon (,Candido, and Nina)

still waiting for an answer since February 26th, March 8th, and March 13th.

I just tried to use the new version perfsonarUI vers. 0.16. Again
authentication does not work.
The log is attached as Text file.
The only what I had done before the error message came up was:

Start perfsonarUI Choose "Enable authentication and authorization" from the "QUERY & search
options/Options-Menu"
Click on "Load metadata" from the "Execute query-Menu"

Has someone tried to solve this problem? Or do I have a new (different)
problem, than I had before with perfsonarUI v0.15b?

Dear Ralph,

I have escalated the problem you described in the past to the appropriate group of people in the project and I hope to get back to you soon with more information.

Dear Ralph,

This is just to inform you that we are still working on solving that issue within the project. I'm sorry for the delay.

Best regards,
--
Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl