perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar Installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar Installation

  • From: Marco André Ferreira Dias <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar Installation
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:25:30 -0200

Hi

Thanks Aaron for your useful explanation. I am seeing at
http://dc211.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/perfSONAR/serviceList.cgi that my
services are running, but I have just a issue with my SNMP_MA report:
querying at SNMP Services-> SPRACE SNMP I got "localhost" and
"127.0.0.1" for my interface. I revised my configuration files looking
for it (etc/daemon.conf) but I didn't found how to setup my correct
hostname and IP address.
Any clue,

Marco

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Aaron Brown