perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] SQL-MA's configuration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] SQL-MA's configuration

  • From: Piotr Pikusa <>
  • To: Victor Saez <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] SQL-MA's configuration
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:04:53 +0100

Hi!

Unfortunately perfSONAR users have problems with WebAdmin, therefore our team is working on new improved version. Please try to restart tomcat and then configure service one more time, choosing "yes" in "Enter the password for the eXist user" and typing it the box. If it doesn't help please reinstall the service and try one more time.
The best way to check if the service work properly the best way is to choose Playground tab in psUI, choose self-test request and then type your service adress and then query adress. After this you can send here the response from service.

Cheers
Piotr Pikusa

Victor Saez wrote:
Hello again!

I'm dealing with the SQL-MA service but I get this error trace, looks like there's something with the exist configuration.... in this module's configuration options, you can define if you want to define a new password for the exist or not.... So even if I choose the "no" I always get the following message...

Problem with eXist configuration. Please check your input. (null)perfSONARWebAdmin.admin.wizard.services.RRDMAHandler.handleExist(RRDMAHandler.java:207) perfSONARWebAdmin.auxiliary.wizard.ConfigurationHandler.handleRequest(ConfigurationHandler.java:128) perfSONARWebAdmin.admin.wizard.Wizard.doPost(Wizard.java:201) perfSONARWebAdmin.admin.wizard.Wizard.doGet(Wizard.java:148) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108) org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174) org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874) org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665) org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528) org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81) org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

I'm not sure where do I have the problem, it seems obvious that is something with the exist service, but I can't find where.

Working with the 3.2 package, checked the mysql service is working fine, and can't get to configure it.

I've also runned the test on the main page and it says it's working, but if I try to do it from the perfsonar UI I get that it's not working....

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

--
Víctor