perfsonar-user - Authentication problems while using perfSONAR MDM services

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Authentication problems while using perfSONAR MDM services

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: perfSONAR users list <>
  • Subject: Authentication problems while using perfSONAR MDM services
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:11:46 +0200

Dear all,

Most of you may be feeling some erroneous behaviours when sending messages to perfSONAR MDM services which are requiring the authentication of the user.
This is due to a technical problem in the GIdP that we're trying to solve as soon as possible.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. We will let you know as soon as solution is available.

Best regards,
--
Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl

  • Authentication problems while using perfSONAR MDM services, Szymon Trocha, 10/02/2009