perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] question about perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] question about perfsonar

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Laia Cunillera Paris <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] question about perfsonar
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 14:02:54 +0200

Laia Cunillera Paris pisze:
Hello,
my name is Laia. I have questions about Perfsonar. I want to mount the Perfsonar system for the project CERN-PIC-LHCOPN. I will put two machines with Perfsonar. Once the machines is installed, I downloaded Perfsonar UI but what I don't know is if I will can test with Personar UI from any machine and what permissions I need to have for I can perform testing (OWAMP, BWCTL) from two machines who have installed Perfsonar.

Dear Laia,

Let me ask you for clarification. What kind of perfSONAR products did you install on your servers? BWCTL MP, CL MP, etc?
And now I guess you would like to use perfSONAR UI to query data or perform tests with the use of the above components?

Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl

  • Re: [perfsonar-user] question about perfsonar, Szymon Trocha, 08/05/2009