perfsonar-user - i have a problem on tomcat5.5

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

i have a problem on tomcat5.5

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: i have a problem on tomcat5.5
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

hi :)

I'm writing this article for fix the problem i've got.

I'm a newbie of linux system and tomcat, and that's why i have no idea of
this error. plz help me..

last week i've installed a latest version of DEBIAN on my computer. to
install the LS, i followed an article:Perfsonar3.1 MDM admin guide

(this is the link for that document)
http://www.perfsonar.net/download/bundles/perfsonar-mdm-bundle/3.1/perfSONAR-MDM-3.1_Admin_Guide_1.5.pdf

After install the LS, the test was failed.

when i attempt to connect http://localhost:8180/geant2-java-xml-ls, the
webpage presents an error like this:

HTTP Status 404 -
----
----
type Status report
message
description The requested resource () is not available.

This error was found on DEBIAN system, but also found on UBUNTU system, too!!

to solve this problem, I searched this website, on the "Archive" menu.
there's some people suffering from similar problems with me. in that thread,
i've found variety hints, but unfortunately, i couldn't solve this error.

i tried http://localhost:8180/admin/ and i found it works.

but except admin, all service doesn't works. it only displays an error
"requested resource is not available" or a blank page.

following link contains my tomcat5.5 logs
http://sunny.wo.tc/log.tar

only catalina log has contents because i restarted tomcat before run the test.

i think it's related on tomcat5.5's service connection or what.

only your help can save me from this situation..

thanx.