perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] /geant2-java-rrd-ma] startup failed

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] /geant2-java-rrd-ma] startup failed

  • From: Fausto Vetter <>
  • To: Dhaval Patel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] /geant2-java-rrd-ma] startup failed
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:33:40 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Hi Dhaval,

Try to install tomcat5-webapps package and check if tomcat5 is running
properly: http://[ipaddress]:8080/

After that, try to go to: http://[ipaddress]:8080/geant2-java-rrd-ma

Also if not working, try:

- stop tomcat5
- clear the tomcat log: /var/log/tomcat5/catalina.out
- start tomcat5

And check it there is any error in your tomcat5 log:
/var/log/tomcat5/catalina.out

Cheers,

Mr Fausto Vetter
Network & Services Support Engineer