perfsonar-user - Personar-UI

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Personar-UI

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Personar-UI
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:03:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am very interested in the PerfSonar architecture and was wondering if it
can be honed to an "Intranet" type installation. I have setup an LS, RRDMA
and am working on some MP's to run the various services and reporting. I am
also working (at the moment)in building the OWAMP - BUOY MA relationship as
my first case study here is on Jitter/Loss statistics and management.

Essentially I need to operate this in an Intranet setting where our own
internal structures are assemblies of internal "Multi-Domain" centric
networks.

Can this PerfSonar-UI be tuned to an intranet style operation?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mark.

  • Personar-UI, mark . baker, 06/22/2009