perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] can't using psConfigureDaemon to generate configurateion file

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] can't using psConfigureDaemon to generate configurateion file

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Hawker Dan <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] can't using psConfigureDaemon to generate configurateion file
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 07:41:16 -0400

Hawker Dan wrote:
> Hello all :
> When I want to using psConfigureDaemon to generate configuration file,
> but it's shown not found the command.
> Am i have missing some tool to install ?

Hi Dan;

How are you invoking the tool, just by trying 'psConfigureDaemon'? The
command may not be in your default path, where did you install
perfSONAR-PS? You can print out your path by doing this at the cmd prompt:

echo $PATH

There are two options:

1) add the path to the perfSONAR-PS tools to your path

2) Invoke the command directly, e.g.
'/path/to/perfSONAR-PS/psConfigureDaemon'

Hope this helps;

-jason