perfsonar-user - Re: Downtime of WiN-Labor website

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: Downtime of WiN-Labor website

  • From: Jochen Reinwand <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: Re: Downtime of WiN-Labor website
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:00:32 +0100

Hi everyone,

sorry for bothering you again...
The downtime was delayed till tomorrow. Hopefully the downtime will start
very
early in the morning (CET) and the web pages will be back at lunch time,
hopefully.
Btw: The server will be reinstalled and a new version of our website is
planned to go online. So expect some changes after the server is back ;)

Once again, our apologies for any inconvenience the downtime may cause,
Jochen

--
Jochen Reinwand, DFN-Labor
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg

www.win-labor.dfn.de