perfsonar-user - Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl)

  • From: "hsuan" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:16:21 +0800

Dear all :

When I login BWCTL MP perfSONAR service web admin administration interface, choose Basic configuration /test option , then I press “start test”,

It’s shown the error message as follows :

Test failed
Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl):

Can anyone help me to solve my problem ?

Bwctl :  BWCTL MP  0.5

OS : Ubuntu 8.10

Best regards,

Vicky

  • Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl), hsuan, 02/24/2009