perfsonar-user - Re: error.rrdma.rrdjtool,RRDStorageManager.rrdFetch: Cannot connect with rrdjtool native library: no jrrd in java.library.path

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: error.rrdma.rrdjtool,RRDStorageManager.rrdFetch: Cannot connect with rrdjtool native library: no jrrd in java.library.path

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: hsuan <>
  • Subject: Re: error.rrdma.rrdjtool,RRDStorageManager.rrdFetch: Cannot connect with rrdjtool native library: no jrrd in java.library.path
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:36:39 -0500

Vicky;

Please remember to send all questions to this mailing list, there are many other developers besides myself that can help you. Does anyone have an answer to this question.

-jason

Dear Jason:

I sent the following message to the service using Playground tab in psUI and input my ma to service address :

<nmwg:message type="SetupDataRequest"

id="mdrq1"

xmlns:netutil="http://ggf.org/ns/nmwg/characteristic/utilization/2.0/";

xmlns:nmwg="http://ggf.org/ns/nmwg/base/2.0/";

xmlns:nmwgt="http://ggf.org/ns/nmwg/topology/2.0/";>

<nmwg:metadata id="meta1">

<netutil:subject id="subj1">

<nmwgt:interface>

</nmwgt:interface>

</netutil:subject>

<nmwg:eventType>http://ggf.org/ns/nmwg/characteristic/utilization/2.0</nmwg:eventType <http://ggf.org/ns/nmwg/characteristic/utilization/2.0%3c/nmwg:eventType>>

</nmwg:metadata>

<nmwg:data id="1" metadataIdRef="meta1"/>

</nmwg:message>

but it’s Response :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<nmwg:message id="mdrq1_resp" messageIdRef="mdrq1"

type="SetupDataResponse" xmlns:nmwg="http://ggf.org/ns/nmwg/base/2.0/";>

<nmwg:metadata id="resultCodeMetadata">

<nmwg:eventType>error.rrdma.rrdjtool</nmwg:eventType>

</nmwg:metadata>

<nmwg:data id="resultDescriptionData_for_resultCodeMetadata" metadataIdRef="resultCodeMetadata">

<nmwgr:datum xmlns:nmwgr="http://ggf.org/ns/nmwg/result/2.0/";>RRDStorageManager.rrdFetch: Cannot connect with rrdjtool native library: no jrrd in java.library.path</nmwgr:datum>

</nmwg:data>

</nmwg:message>

OS : ubuntu 8.10

MA : pS java rrd ma 3.1

What’s the error ? how can I solve the problem ?

Best regards,

Vicky

  • Re: error.rrdma.rrdjtool,RRDStorageManager.rrdFetch: Cannot connect with rrdjtool native library: no jrrd in java.library.path, Jason Zurawski, 02/18/2009