perfsonar-user - Internet2 Server Maintenance

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Internet2 Server Maintenance

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>, perfsonar-user <>,
  • Subject: Internet2 Server Maintenance
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:38:05 -0500

All;

Several severs hosted in the Internet2 offices will be rebooted 0800 EST (1300 UTC) on Sunday, 15 February 2009 for routine maintenance. The following services will be effected:

- www.perfsonar.net (will be limited available on backup server - downloads will not be available)
- svn.internet2.edu (houses perfsonar subversion servers)
- ndb1.internet2.edu (Inernet2 gLS)
- bugzilla.perfsonar.net

Due to scheduling conflicts we will not be able to accommodate alternate times for this maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks;

-jason

  • Internet2 Server Maintenance, Jason Zurawski, 02/13/2009