perfsonar-user - perfSONAR MDM bundle 3.1 now available!

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

perfSONAR MDM bundle 3.1 now available!

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To:
  • Subject: perfSONAR MDM bundle 3.1 now available!
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:10:15 +0000

Dear All,

Thanks to the dedicated effort from all project partners, we are happy to
announce the release of perfSONAR MDM bundle 3.1!

Read more about it or download it now from
http://www.perfsonar.net/download.html

Highlights of this release:
- Package repositories - easier to download and to update software. Simply
configure our rpm/debian package repository location in your OS and with one
command you can download and install all software and required dependencies.
- Lookup Service can communicate with the Global Lookup Service (gLS). Using
GLS, you can find out information about all available LSes.
- Syslog support.
- Web Admin enhancements:
- At the click of a button in the web admin, you can now test your software
deployment,
- RRD MA Web Admin can now validate and display the contents of your
metadata
configuration. It provides an easy to read summary of routers, interfaces and
the associated rrd files configured.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us at
.
Users part of the perfSONAR MDM service
can of course contact the service desk
()

On behalf of the release team,
Szymon Trocha and Antoine Delvaux.

--
Antoine Delvaux Systems Engineer
DANTE Tel: +44.1223371300

  • perfSONAR MDM bundle 3.1 now available!, Antoine Delvaux, 01/23/2009