perfsonar-user - Re: FW: [perfsonar-user] how to add JAVA RRD-MA to perfSONARUI

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: FW: [perfsonar-user] how to add JAVA RRD-MA to perfSONARUI

  • From: Nina Jeliazkova <>
  • To: hsuan <>
  • Cc: , perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: FW: [perfsonar-user] how to add JAVA RRD-MA to perfSONARUI
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:07:57 +0200

Vicky,

The reason is the Populate option doesn't retrieve any data into the table; you would need Retrieve All option in order to get summary data into the table.
The later could be slow; this is the main reason Populate option was introduced some time before.

"Retrieve all" menu the data retrieves summary is for the last 15 min (see Options/Summary stats on the left) but for the details (bottom chart) the default is 3 days.

Hope this helps,
Nina
hsuan wrote:
Dear Nina :
I mean the interfaces in perfSONAR status

 Ps. Like the attach file picture

Best regards,
Vicky