perfsonar-user - Re: FW: [perfsonar-user] How to shown the MA information in perfSONAR-UI ?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: FW: [perfsonar-user] How to shown the MA information in perfSONAR-UI ?

  • From: Nicolas Simar <>
  • To: hsuan <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: FW: [perfsonar-user] How to shown the MA information in perfSONAR-UI ?
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:55:22 +0100

hsuan wrote:
> Dear all:
> I use "Retrieve all" options on the left for displaying the utilization,
> then I choose the domain which I previous behavior add MA, But the
> Utilisation,Mb/s and Utilisation % didn't shown the graph about the MA.
> What's the problem ? how can I shown the graph about my MA ?

Can you please send to Nina

1) the URL of the web-service (and ensure that there aren't any blocking
firewall), so that she can check out if she experiences the same behaviour.
2) If you have install the MA, can you please indicate the software type
and version of the MA against which you are testing.

Cheers,
Nicolas

> p.s attach file is the problem picture
> Regards ,