perfsonar-user - Re: adding another IdP

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: adding another IdP

  • From: Cándido Rodríguez Montes <>
  • To: Rodesch Christian <>
  • Cc: Nina Jeliazkova <>,
  • Subject: Re: adding another IdP
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:36:29 +0200

Hi Rodesch,

El 02/06/2008, a las 8:15, Rodesch Christian escribió:

Hi,

actually, I already did upload the metadata to the eduGAIN MDS as you

So normally perfsonar should show our IdP or do I use the wrong MDS?

Well, perfSONAR ui actually uses by default the MDS deployed in RedIRIS: http://mds.rediris.es:8080/ . I think Nina can provide you more information of how to use the other one (mds.edugain.org) in perfSONAR ui.
However, I've written some words about how to install the SASL CA [1], since you need to install it if you want to see your federation in perfSONAR UI :-)

Regards

Regargs,

Christian

Cándido Rodríguez Montes wrote: